Three Rivers Community Players Theatre
If you are interested in being a part of our theater,
we have multiple positions open.
We are also ALWAYS looking for volunteers that would like to donate time to our organization.
Including Acting, Directing, Stage Managing, Set Building, Back Stage Crew, Lights and Sound, Costumes, Props, Advertising and Promotions, Ushers, Play Selection, and many other helpers depending upon the show.
Please contact us at:
Thank you in advance for your support!
Our Current Production!
Friday June 17, 2022 9:00 AM
We invite ALL local playwrights and actors to participate in our
FIRST EVER Playfest @ Waterfest!
On Friday, June 17 we will be doing a staged reading of a local writer's work, involving local actors, for the public! Continue reading for more information.
• Include in the email heading: "TRCP 10-Minute Playfest Submission"
• Must be a resident of St. Joseph or Kalamazoo County and can be any age
• We are accepting only ten-minute plays (length depends on the style of script/pacing - up to 15 pages max)
• May submit as many as you would like, but only ONE will be chosen for the festival
• Scripts should follow standard play format (for standard play format, please see: https://kcactf3.org/.../KCACTFIII_Playwright_SCRIPT...).
• Fee for submission is $10 per script (covers costs of the Playfest and continues our goal of helping local artists)
All submissions are due by May 20th and can be send to [email protected]
Payment can be sent to https://paypal.me/TRCPTheatre?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
OR you can send a check/cash to TRCP PO Box 157, Three Rivers, MI 49093.
If you're interested in acting or directing the chosen script at Playfest, please sign up here: tinyurl.com/trcpactors. Please keep in mind it is a day-long engagement.
Reach out if you have any questions!
We currently have open Board of Directors positions
for the new season beginning in September of 2022.
Building & Resources
Please go to the Open Positions page for more information